Nathan King ie. nking79

You can let the rest of us know about a bad or a good experience you had. Please stick to the facts and keep your emotions/feelings in check regarding shame. This is a sensitive topic and will be monitored.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

alp
Roadster Fanatic

Nathan King ie. nking79

Post by alp »

Quite a while ago I purchased a set of NOS doors off of eBay. The seller is on this list ( kning79 ). After numerous emails regarding shipping (Eats to West coasts) I received a price to deliver to Washington State. This took months to finally get done. The seller was pretty good about getting back to me regularly. I didn't put too much stress on the guy to speed things up as I wasn't in any hurry to get these parts. Speed ahead to the present. After 6 plus months of emails and getting nothing back the seller has turned into somewhat of a flake (being nice here). No responses, no return of emails, nothing. This has obviously gone way overboard time wise which is my own fault also. The monies have been paid when they should have been but nothing ever appeared from this guy. I have received a few emails from other members who warned me about previous dealings with this seller. I won't comment on who they are (that is up to them). I am just writing this to warn others not to do business with this seller. His username is nking79 and his name is Nathan King (nathankingdesign.com). If he reads this a finally does decide that he should do the right thing and send me my parts then I have no problem with amending my post. If I look at his performance I highly doubt anything will come of this. The total value is around $250-275 so not a lot of money but it is still the principle of the whole thing. I sent him an email regarding getting the doors or just refunding the monies no harm done. Still nothing. Thanks for the space.
datsun1500
Roadsteraholic

Post by datsun1500 »

Have you called him?

NATHAN KING DESIGN
ph: 917.723.5200
alp
Roadster Fanatic

Post by alp »

in the past I have talked with him. I haven't in a while because I gave the guy enough chances to do things on his own I shouldn't have to keep pushing somebody to do something he is unwilling to do himself. Like I said it wasn't a great deal of money and I got tired of chasing it. I posted this to the list to let others be for warned. If he decides to go ahead and finalize the deal great, or if he choses to turn his back whatever. I have already written off the parts/money long ago. It is up to him to determine what title is placed over his head, stand up person or lazy rip off guy.