Vintage Racing at Laguna Seca

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Vintage Racing at Laguna Seca

Post by SLOroadster »

There will be a vintage race at Laguna Seca on Oct 25, I'm told that there will be various Datsuns racing, I'm not sure if there will be any roadsters (how cool would that be?). I'm thinking about driving up and checking it out. If anyone is interested and wants more info, let me know and I will try to get it.

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
TR

Post by TR »

That sounds like fun, what's the scoop? TR
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Vintage races

Post by SLOroadster »

It looks like its $5 per car for entry, no formal Datsun Paddoc area however there will be a buch of Zs and 510s parking in one place. Racing starts at 10:00 ZONC members are meeting at 9:00 outside the racing paddock. Enter through the main gate off of Hwy 68, follow the blue signs toward the pylon of turn 4.
Thats all I know,

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
Sloloco

Post by Sloloco »

I might be up for that trip Will.
Sloloco

This Sunday (Oct. 5th)

Post by Sloloco »

I guess there is some kind of get together this weekend?! I have three friends with Minis heading up Sunday morning. It’s $20 (per person! not car) to enter the track. I’m not sure if I’m going because it’s a speed-regulated thing, no sandbagging allowed. They claim they will have CHP on the track to “regulate� sounds like an old fart fun run to me. :roll: