Long time no post

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Zedyone_Kenobi
Roadster Fanatic

Long time no post

Post by Zedyone_Kenobi »

Hello Roadster nuts.

Been forever since I posted on here. I wish I could say I have been knee deep in restoration, but the Roadster has just been mechanically flowless for so long I just clean it and drive it. Mostly the former unfortunately.

I am keeping my 1971 240Z, but I am looking to sell the roadster. Before I put a listing out, does anybody have any advice on where the best place to sell them would be. I want it to go to somebody who will drive it and enjoy it like I did. I am motivated to sell, so I will include all my spares and and maintenance notes. I am more interested in finding a great owner, not maximizing profit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1971 240Z (94% done)
1968 2000 Roadster
drieseck
Site Supporter

Re: Long time no post

Post by drieseck »

My 2cnts:
Obviously adding some photos, a list of remaining parts and state your price here (as requested): 311's Classified--------------on this site--- will bring you loads of interest.

Much as I observe, shop, and follow FaceBook (the: Datsun Fairlady Roadster Group and Modified Roadster) sometimes you'll have success and sometimes you'll deal with other components of the sale. Like: non-qualified buyers wanting a deal.

Ebay is still selling Roadsters frequently. Your local Craigslist, will bring plenty of calls.

BAT is still the maximum exposure. You'll still get the true enthusiasts you desire and the best price, least hassle, fair seller compensation. https://bringatrailer.com
68' 2L solex- in progress
68' 2L SU- driver, 69' 2L next
bajaroadster
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Post by bajaroadster »

Looks to be a very nice car from the photo. Should be a quick sale. Let us know where you decide to advertise. I personally would be interested in more info. I know of several people currently looking for a nice roadster.
Ive seen normal. It aint pretty.
Zedyone_Kenobi
Roadster Fanatic

Post by Zedyone_Kenobi »

Will clean her properly and take some pics while I am at it.

This site is a good place to find a buyer. Lots of love for classics here
1971 240Z (94% done)
1968 2000 Roadster