General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Database Driven Registry

Post by S Allen »

Thought I would do up some instructions for using the database driven registry. You should be able to log on as a guest and search the registry by fields such a VIN#, color, model, ect-ect. If you need to log on to edit or add a roady the user name is roadster and the password is registry. This should only be view able by members. I have yet to get all of the old registry moved to the new so your car may or may not already be in the new registry.
logon.JPG
Once logged on scroll to the far right to do a search. Again you can search on any thing-year, VIN# ect.
search.JPG
To add go back to the far left and click on Add New which you will not see logged on as guest. You need to actually log on to do this.
add.JPG
Fill in as many of the boxes as you care to. If you have nothing to put in the box-please put an N/A in there. Towards the bottom you will see where you can add a picture. Please do not put a big picture in there. Optimum size is around 400 x 400. You will see the link box where you can link to an external website such as the photo gallery or where ever you like. The ones I have done already have a link to the old registry page.
addnew.JPG
addnewcont.JPG
Click Save at the bottom and you are done.

Open it back up and you can copy the link to put in your signature.

If you have questions just ask, I am here to help.

Thanks.

Steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
mshort07
Roadster Fanatic

Re: Database Driven Registry

Post by mshort07 »

Thanks for doing this. It's a cool new feature.
Matt
Urbanna VA
1969 SRL311 / 1967 SPL311 - Resto Project
1967 SPL311 - Donor Car - long gone
1967 SPL311 - Donor Car - long gone
1968 SRL311 - Donor Car - long gone
1968 Datsun 520 pickup
1993 Jeep