Introduction

Here you can introduce yourself to the group.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

sleepyzzz
Roadster Fanatic-Site Supporter

Re: Introduction

Post by sleepyzzz »

welcome, and have fun with your roadster. your intro sounded familiar. i saw one of these a few years back and fell in love. purchased one,with no clue as to what i was getting into, and not too savy on mechanical skills, and no body work experience at all.

i have pulled my engine three times, (don't ask, long story) and hopefully i won't have to go thru that ever again. you learn alot, as you go, and if you screw up, its just another weekend of work, and more cash. hehe.

but the joys of driving down the road, and all the thumbs up, and people stopping to check the ride out, make it all worth the trouble.
1967 SPL1600 sold
2015 Nissan Rogue
2015 Altima

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/sleepyzzz56/roadster/IMG_0252-1-1.jpg
Natenate4s
Site Supporter

Post by Natenate4s »

No prob. Jeff! Walter and sleepzzz, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with nervouse optimism! I gotta get that book. Good idea.
Linda
Fraternal Den Mother-RIP
Model: 1500/1600
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Post by Linda »

The book is a good idea, but this site has the Chilton manual, the online parts catalogue with blow-up pics of everything, the service manuals from Nissan,wiring diagrams, parts substitutes on the Parts Interchange link, links to a bunch of Roadster sites, useful photos, and archived posts on everything. So if you spend time reading thoroughly exploring the site you will keep finding little nuggets of info. Quite invaluable.
Good luck with your car and hope you have some fun. :)

Linda
Sadly-Linda has passed away 2022. She was the 311's den mother and drove the first Rare-Parts ball joint project. RIP.