DELETED

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

DELETED

Solvang 2004

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
impinhigh
Certified Roadster Nut

Solvang

Post by impinhigh »

SOLVANG 2004

APRIL 23rd & 24th, 2004

http://groups.msn.com/FresnoDROC/solvang2004.msnw

I better get to wrench'n!!
DatsunBucky
Roadsteraholic

Post by DatsunBucky »

A Friday and Saturday rather than a Saturday and a Sunday? Just doing some thinking...
Bucky
kogi
Roadster Fanatic
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Re: Solvang 2004

Post by kogi »

alving wrote:Does someone have info(Date, location, registration) on the Solvang meet?
hey alvin...
i've been out of the loop for some time now... but...
did you get your swap completed??? :shock:

take care...
ken
66 spl311
san marcos, ca
Ldino21
Roadster Fanatic

Solvang 2004

Post by Ldino21 »

Hey Guys:

I am on vacation now and I am chatting from an internet cafe in Cancun, Mexico. Plan on being back in the states around the 17th of Jan.

For Bucky, the Show is a Friday night get together with an all day show, shine and fun on Saturday. We do it this way for 2 reasons A) many people drive a long distance to the show and it gives them Sunday to spend the day getting home. B) The West Coast Z nationals are held the same weekend in Southern California and many participants can make it back for Sundays Show and Shine.

Information packets should be posted online and in the mail by the end of January. We are really planning an awesome event this year, with some little tweaks here and there to improve the show.

Everyone liked the show in Downtown last year,so we are staying there again, and actually we are going to be able to stay there longer, so more people can enjoy the cars!!

With the responses from last year, we are shooting to have 100 Roadsters there no matter what state of repair they are in, ALL ARE WELCOME!!

Lou Smaldino
FresnoDROC
66-1600
67-2000
DatsunBucky
Roadsteraholic

Post by DatsunBucky »

Lou-

Thanks for the info. I was asking because it seems like so many events, of any sort, are totally on the wekeend. Your reply explains this particular situation.

Through his work, my son won a trip for 2 to Vancouver Island, B.C. and he was talking about taking his old man. Wanna guess what weekend it falls on? If that deal falls through, I'm seriously considering driving over to see what all the fuss is about, even though it would be in a domestic pick-em-up. I wouldn't want to subject "the faithful" (nor the unsuspecting public) to the forlorn beast :cry: sitting under about a foot of snow in the sideyard.
Bucky
S Allen
Site Admin
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

RE:2004 Solvang

Post by S Allen »

Hey Bucky, I hope you can make it to Solvang. It will inspire you-not that you are not inspired already. :lol:

Steve
66 Stroker-Going Orange
67 SRL311-00279-resto project
Stock '72 240Z-Blue
2002 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 2WD Hauler
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2009 Smart ForTwo Passion Coupe
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth