Anyone Going to SEMA?

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Sloloco

Anyone Going to SEMA?

Post by Sloloco »

Hey Guys,
Being in the automotive business has its perks, one is the annual SEMA/AAPEX show every year in Las Vegas (Nov. 4-7th). I think it's only open to the general public on Friday. Is anyone on here going out? I would love to meet up and hang out. I will be spending most my time in the performance and wheel/tire sections. Due to health reasons the Transport Company is no longer and I have decided to become an aftermarket performance parts supplier. After the show, I will have accounts set up with Tire, wheel and parts suppliers. I promise to post when the website is up! :wink:
Sloloco

Post by Sloloco »

I s anyone here in the automotive industry?
millertime

auto

Post by millertime »

Im not in the Auto industry atm but i have a close friend who owns a 4 bay garage and a Auto body shop and after taking him to a couple of shows we have discussed going in business together to possibly to supply and or install aftermarket parts.

dont know if this will pan out or not but its fun to talk about :)

Wish I could go to the show but its a bit short notice for me.

Good Luck

Derek
Sloloco

Post by Sloloco »

Thanks for the reply! Good luck with the possible business venture.
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

SEMA

Post by SLOroadster »

Lance,
I'd love to go but have to work, and I can't afford to at the moment. I think going there in search of cool aftermarket parts for roadsters would be really cool. I was just there for the bicycle industry trade show (Interbike) looking for ultra trick bike parts for a customers bike we are building. It was fun. crusing the strip in the roadster would have been fun but the drive would not have been.
Have fun,

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!