Who's Going to 11th Annual?

General topics.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Sloloco

Who's Going to 11th Annual?

Post by Sloloco »

Just curious…Are any “Nor Cal� guys heading down to The 11th Annual Classic Datsun Car Show Saturday, November 8th in Escondido? I was thinking of heading down as I have family over in Carlsbad so I could make it a two for one trip. If anyone wants a shotgunner or to car pool let me know. I would love to take my car but it is now in many pieces (organized in little plastic bags, of course!). :lol: :? :shock:
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

Show

Post by SLOroadster »

I might be interested. As of right now I'm not doing anything that weekend, but I might find a job between now and then.

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!
Sloloco

Bueller

Post by Sloloco »

Anyone,anyone...Bueller...Bueller...Fry...Fry...Fry? It's like everybody's just too busy to bother here (except for the few of you). :?: :? :(
Minh
Roadsteraholic

Post by Minh »

That might be the problem for us Nor-Cal...

For myself... Escondido is a bit far, but I have other complications limiting me.

Sorry friend. :(
'69 1982cc SU
'74 1600cc VW Bug
http://www.311s.org/registry/1969/srl311-07837.html
When life hands you lemons, ask for TEQUILA AND SALT!
Sloloco

Post by Sloloco »

I hear ya man! A newborn really puts a hold on all other aspects of life. As for me, I just found out the tumor they removed was cancerous. Hey gotta stay optimistic and keep on truckin'! Don’t worry …be happy. It’s the curve balls that keep us in the game right?! 8)
Minh
Roadsteraholic

Post by Minh »

Don't know if you're the religious type...

But, knowing that there's still HOPE is whole lot better than a pinch or cut to let yourself to know that your still alive and not down for the 10 count. It is the only way you know your not in a hell man. Every hell has hopelessness.

The US Marines some it up in 2 words, "Huwoo Ruuu."

My mother doesn't raise any wimps and your's probably did too.

I (and maybe Revbang) will keep a mental vigil for ya. A little good Karma never hurts anyone. Ya know ;)
Last edited by Minh on Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
'69 1982cc SU
'74 1600cc VW Bug
http://www.311s.org/registry/1969/srl311-07837.html
When life hands you lemons, ask for TEQUILA AND SALT!

Post by Guest »

Thanks Minh, I pray everyday and it keeps me posetive. It's just been a tough year is all. You seem like a real genuine person., I look forward to meeting you in the future.
Russell Roach

Post by Russell Roach »

Lance,

Just wanted ya to know, you got a few prayer warriors here in Texas in your corner.

Russell
Sloloco

Post by Sloloco »

Thanks a lot, that meens a great deal to me having people I barely know support me! When the CAT scans came back clean I breathed a huge sigh of relief. It will be years before this gets put behind me but I know everything happens for a reason.
Revbang

Post by Revbang »

Hey Lance,

The "Big C" is a frightening thing indeed. Good news is there is a "Bigger C" who is in your corner. Email me privately if I can help you. God bless. Mark

mbangert@midwestis.net