wiring codes for flasher and turn signals on a 69 2000

Place to put those little tricks or parts you used during the restoration of your roadster.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Artdent
Roadster Nut

wiring codes for flasher and turn signals on a 69 2000

Post by Artdent »

Thanks to some earlier posters I have found the little round "cans" for the emergency flasher and right next to it, the can for the turn signals. These are feed by four wires that just drop down from the main wiring cable. Unfortunately, some of them are not working, a couple of wire not even connected. And at least one of cans is shot I think. The car doesn't have matching connectors to tell you which wire goes where. Could some wildly altruistic soul tell me the colors of wires you see that go to the flasher can, as opposed to the colors of the other two wires that go to the turn signal can? (I've tired looking at a couple of online wiring diagrams, but they don't seem to match up to what I'm seeing on my car -- so am hoping we can find a match just by actually looking. Thanks!
Curtis
Site Supporter
Model: 1500/1600
Year: Low Windshield-64-67.5

Re: wiring codes for flasher and turn signals on a 69 2000

Post by Curtis »

Here are the four wires. Green and white wire for turn, blue/white stripe and green with white band for flasher.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
66 stroker, almost done.
67 basket case, paint coming soon.