Where are the babes?

People can post things here such as upcoming runs, car shows and events!

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Minh
Roadsteraholic

Where are the babes?

Post by Minh »

Hey is just me?

This was my 1st Roadster meet.

How come there aren't any gratuitous hot babes hanging, so they can be posing next to all the cars for photos? A good thing I didn't bring my digi-cam (with zoom); I would have been disappointed.

Maybe someday I can fill that screen saver with Babes posing with Roadster.

Oh well, I guess I'm just old fashioned.
'69 1982cc SU
'74 1600cc VW Bug
http://www.311s.org/registry/1969/srl311-07837.html
When life hands you lemons, ask for TEQUILA AND SALT!
roadstrdude

Babes

Post by roadstrdude »

:D

Usually babes are not being trasported in our roadsters..
Its not that safe for toddlers...
Its really small and hard to install the car seat in the back..
Sloloco

Hey Dig it!

Post by Sloloco »

No worries...I will bring my girl to the Solvang show next year. You would dig a pic. with her and your ride. That's why you guys should have a show in SLO, hello...college town? CAL POLY/Cuesta. That is a major reason why I didn't move back to the Bay. I have been dating 21yr. olds since college! Bad I know, but I'm still young :wink:
SLOroadster
Roadsteraholic

San Luis Obispo Meet

Post by SLOroadster »

If we had a meet here, we could do a great poker run that wouldn't endanger 7.5qt oilpans, or other parts of the cars. The Solvang one was fun but those roads were bad. Due to the fact that I am a bicyclist, and I know every backroad in the area, I can put together a FUN course. We could do an all datsun/nissan meet or something. The Central Coast Z Car Club is big, and roadsters are starting to come out of the woodwork around here. Lets get something started.

Will
Sorry, I find modern engine swaps revolting. Keep your G, R, or U series in your Roadster!