Summit Racing- good service

You can let the rest of us know about a bad or a good experience you had. Please stick to the facts and keep your emotions/feelings in check regarding shame. This is a sensitive topic and will be monitored.

Moderators: notoptoy, S Allen, Solex68

Linda
Fraternal Den Mother-RIP
Model: 1500/1600
Year: High Windshield-68-70

Summit Racing- good service

Post by Linda »

Just wanted to appreciate Summit Racing, http://www.summitracing.com for their recent excellent service. I have had 2 mechanical temp senders from them, 1 got damaged so I got another. The 2nd one died after 9 mo, it had a 1 year warranty. Summit replaced it promptly and I did not have to ship back the old one. They were easy to do business with on this small item..Recommended vendor.

Linda
Sadly-Linda has passed away 2022. She was the 311's den mother and drove the first Rare-Parts ball joint project. RIP.
mikepal
Roadster Nut

Re: Summit Racing- good service

Post by mikepal »

Couldn't agree more!
Current Toy(s):
1968 Datsun 2000

Past Toys:
1960 MG MGA Roadster
1961 Hillman Minx Convertible
2006 Lotus Exige Ardent Red
2006 Lotus Exige Magnetic Blue
2008 Lotus Exige S240 Ice White
Roadster Fanatic

Re: Summit Racing- good service

Post by #009 »

Another satisfied customer here. Bought a Grant steering wheel and an adapter on a Sunday night and it arrived Tuesday morning. Unfortunately the packaging had the wrong adapter. Called them and they delivered another one the following day. Fast shipping and great customer service. Highly recommended!